What Everyone Should Know About Energy Healing
How to Break Through Energetic Blocks That Impede Your Healing: An Interview with Victoria Lynn Shaw, Certified Emotion Code Practitioner, Energy Healer, and Empath.
Mindful Gratitude is happy to share an interview with Victoria Lynn Shaw, Certified Emotion Code Practitioner, Energy Healer, Reiki Master, Licensed Minister, and Empath. *This interview was recorded via Zoom, so it is not a studio-quality recording, but the content is FANTASTIC!*
Victoria provides an alternative way to heal offering healing on a quantum level including Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Sexual, and Energetic Healing. Her healing work helps you balance, realign, and clear down to the cellular level.
Join us as we delve into the world of holistic healing practices and energy healing. During this podcast interview you will learn:
- What an empath truly is.
- Why we all act as human sponges, because of this.
- Ways to release energetic blocks that impede your healing.
- Ways to protect your energy when you are around other people.
- How to look out for people who tend to “steal” your energy.
- What the 7 main chakras are and how they influence your life.
- All about the Cone of Consciousness.
- How the Emotion Code energy healing process works.
- A powerful grounding technique to use when you feel stressed or anxious.
- Little things you can do to ward off negative energy and feel better.
Take time to discover our Brand and our Work!
Discover Mindfulness, Meditation & Gratitude Resources
Live a More Abundant, Blessed & Fulfilling Life With Our Mindful Blessism Gratitude Practice!
On a Mission to Bless the World With Positive Intentions!
Our non-profit company supporting this project, and many others to discover and subscribe to.
The content published in all our podcasts is not meant to substitute your regular health care.
Instead, consider using it as strictly as a complementary modality.
BLESSisms are an excellent way to find joy in difficult times. When you start focusing on those moments of joy, you realize how far you have already come. You start feeling grateful for the challenges you have overcome. You tap into new sources of strength and resilience.